Make room for the all new Freedom Series lightbar, much like the revisions to the Liberty with the new Liberty II, Whelen has now reset the bar for the Freedom Series. All new optics, all new lensing, all new technology places the Freedom back at the top of the industry.
Linear Super-LED technology. WeCan® DYAD two level technology (single or two color) allows for individual control of each level of each lighthead Advanced Thermal Design reduces the stress on LEDs during extended dwell time. Center dividers with LIM (Liquid Injection Molded) seals protect internal components from water infiltration. Each model has one or two sealing points, assuring lightbar integrity in all weather conditions. Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from the sun, salt, and road chemicals 100% solid-state electronics. Point to point wiring between the I/O board and each lighthead allows for easy reconfiguration. Newly designed corner modules blend light together for 360° of contiguous light. Whelen™s Collimator™ patented optic design provides unbeaten light output. WeCan models are programmable with unlimited flash patterns. Plug & Play into Whelen or vehicle manufactured controllers (WeCan only). Photocell automatically dims the lightbar at night while still meeting SAE Class 1 requirements. Add up to 16 optional Linear Super-LED directional modules. 17 foot passenger side cable
Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty
DOWNLOAD THE FULL CATALOG – Freedom_IV_Series
Rear DYAD Traffic Advisor™
Take-downs available in three or six Super-LED modules
Alley lights available in three or six
Two LED brake/tail/turn lights
Pioneer™ lightbar mount
Color filters available for full customization
Go undercover with all new, SAE Class 1 certified smoked lenses and dividers
Alternate center section models available in all models over 55″
ALTERNATE CENTER OPTIONS
Color domes for center and end sections with optional alley window
Single color or DUO+ color interleaved double reflector lighthead for rear center mount
GTT LED emitter available with or without take-downs
Strobe reflector available with or without take-downs
Smoked center domes available
Download the brochure – Continuum
• Available in Black
• Available with Flood, Spot or Combination optics
• Extruded Aluminum Powder coated housing
• Universal bracket mount
• Solid-state electronics and LEDs
• Easily serviceable front-load design
• Interchangeable modules allow each lighthead to be re-positioned easily
• Hard coated lenses minimize environmental damage from the sun, salt, and road chemicals
• Aluminum heat sink dissipates heat properly
• LIM seal gasket
• Lights feature built-in nylon screw grommets eliminating galvanic corrosion
• Optional brow mount bracket for commercial and custom chassis
• 4.5 amps per module
• 5000 Lumens per lighthead
• 12 VDC
• Standard Lengths: 10” (26cm), 20” (51cm), 30” (77cm), 40” (102cm) and 50” (127cm)
• Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty
Download the Brochure: Legacy_DUO_Series_Lightbar
Reminiscent of the classic Edge in a new style design, Legacy was designed from the rugged extrusion up to maximize the performance ofthe hottest LED on the market.
• Optional alley or DUO+ integrated alley and warning light module ensures no dead spots, no gaps—360° of contiguous light.
• Only DUO+ lets you operate the alley and the warning lights at the same time, at full intensity.
• DUO+ technology and Advanced Thermal Design “ATD” provide attention demanding new flash patterns for more lighting on-time. These include “SteadyFlash™” for use at nighttime traffic stop/accident scene for added protection for officers. ATD reduces the stress on the LEDs themselves, when the dwell time of the LEDs is extended.
• One piece UNI-DOME construction with a single sealing point. Each dome slides onto the aluminum extrusion and wraps around all internal components while the wiper seal protects your lightbar from the worst elements.
• Aluminum top shield stays cool to the touch, protects the lightbar from nature’s elements such as hail and provides passive solar radiation to direct heat away from internal components to ensure long life and reliability.
• Lower profile than the Liberty but with increased intensity puts the Legacy a step ahead of all other lightbars on the market today.
• Height without mounting feet is only 1-5/8”.
• New Diamond Optix™ (Patent Pending) linear reflector optic design.
• Newly designed, high-output linear combo “Multi-Angled” corner modules produce light forward, rear and at the critical 45° angles. The four combo modules produce 360° warning signal.
• All warning lightheads are true DUO+, whether one color or two. Each segment can be operated independently or at the same time, creating the first true DUO lightbar, without loss of intensity. Ideal when you want to run a Traffic Advisor™ and rear warning at the same time, giving the performance of two lightbars in one.
• Whelen’s exclusive Collimator™ patented design captures, collects and focuses light for unbeaten light output.
• Optional take-downs are available in 3-LED or 6-LED modules.
• Center divider(s) with LIM (Liquid Injection Molded) wiper seals ensure lightbar integrity in all conditions.
• Legacy “plug and play” into the CenCom Sapphire™ or CanTrol™ controller. A WeCan controller module is supplied for use with other switch centers from the lightbar.
• Hard-coated lenses shrug off environmental UV damage from the sun, salt and road chemicals.
• Optional corner, long and short module color filters. Available in Red, Blue or Amber.
• Legacy DUO is the first lightbar with a photocell to automatically dim at night and still meet SAE Class 1 requirements in low power mode.
• The I/O board snaps into brackets, and point to point wiring between each lighthead and the I/O board creates a clean look and allows for easy serviceability.
• Many patents pending.
• Standard lengths: 44” (110cm), 48” (123cm) and 54” (136cm).
Now you can easily mount and level your Whelen lightbar on sloped roof vehicles for proper alignment and maximum lighting performance.
Modern aerodynamic roof lines on late model vehicles can alter the orientation of your lightbar and affect proper lighting performance, especially with today’s high intensity LED directional lighting. New rugged polycarbonate mounting feet include a slotted bolt keyway which allows for simple correction to the “parallel to the road” orientation. All models come with two foot brackets and applicable hardware. See brochure for model details:
Download the Brochure: Leveling_Mounting_Foot