Whelen Engineering Introduces New Products!
Pioneer Summit™ Series
SUPER-LED® FORWARD LIGHT ARRAY
Designed to deliver maximum light intensity, the low-profile Pioneer Summit Series is available in multiple spot, flood, and scene optic combinations. Whelen’s all-new patent-pending Proclera™ Optics increase clarity with 100% silicone internal optics. The Pioneer Summit Series features optional integrated warning and ICC marker lights for optimal illumination and visibility.
- Pre-configured spot, flood, or scene optics
- Available with White illumination, Amber ICC marker, and Red warning lights
- Individual control of each set of optics
- Proclera™ Optic Technology features 100% silicone internal optics
- Rated IP67 for dust and water resistance
- Extruded and die-cast aluminum powder coated housing available in Black or White
- Bail bracket mount standard
- Five year warranty
Hi-Way™ Riser Lightbar Series
Designed for optimal visibility, the Hi-Way Riser Series utilizes a robust electronic actuator to raise the lightbar arms from a horizontal to a vertical position above the vehicle, providing highly effective warning at greater distances.
- Low profile cast aluminum base available in White or Black
- Features ION™ lightheads in all locations and ION V-Series™ lightheads on the top of the arms
- SOLO™ or DUO™ control to either front or rear of arms
- Traffic Advisor™ option available
- Permanent mount
- All lightheads are purchased à la carte
- Five year warranty
Proclera Optics are Whelen’s innovative and efficient solution to distorted optical shape and fringe lighting. Whelen’s unique Proclera Optics use the same amount of power as traditional polycarbonate optics, but with a greater intensity and better results. Silicone provides a higher transmission of light energy and optical power, providing you with the best outcome: less distortion and a 3x brighter light output, all while better directing light where it is needed most.
- 100% silicone optic technology
- Increased ability to harness LED output and better direct and focus light
- Full-fill Square TIR optic increases optic efficiency compared to a conventional circular TIR
- Internal design placement keeps optics in optimal condition and protects from harsh road conditions
Inner Edge® FST™ and RST™ Series
SUPER-LED® FRONT AND REAR LIGHTBARS
The newly designed, low-profile Inner Edge FST and RST Series better utilizes vehicle contours, providing higher visibility and a custom fit*. Whelen’s all-new patent-pending Proclera™ Optic silicone technology increases clarity and has the power to punch through tints. The Inner Edge FST and RST Series is available with SOLO™, DUO™, or TRIO™ technology.
With its structural design and innovative optic technology, the Pioneer Series has been re-engineered with a more efficient light engine to put more light wherever it’s needed. Whelen’s all-new patent-pending Proclera™ Optic increases clarity with 100% silicone internal optics. Available in single and dual models with flood or spot/flood combination optics, the newly designed Pioneer Series builds on the Pioneer family’s reputation for versatility and functionality.
Whelen’s SurfaceMax Series features the versatility and performance of the Hundred Series, with a full-fill optic and all-new mounting system, providing easy installation and a clean look. The SurfaceMax Series mounts to a variety of applications and is available in Warning, Brake, Brake/Tail, and Turn Arrow models.
Pioneer LiFe™ LF35
PORTABLE AREA LIGHT
Introducing the Pioneer LiFe LF35, a revolutionary battery powered light combining an all-new Pioneer SlimLine™ flood optic with the portability and flexibility of a grab and go light. The first of it’s kind, the LiFe LF35 is just 7 pounds. It’s Intelligent Inductive Charger™ provides easy, wireless charging, and the built-in battery is lightweight and thermally protected.
Avenger® II Series
SELF-CONTAINED SUPER-LED® DASH LIGHT
With their compact and inconspicuous design, Whelen’s Avenger II dash lights are barely visible until powered on and are simple to transfer from vehicle to vehicle. Combination Linear/TIR optics provide high intensity warning and illumination, and a smaller profile maximizes space for optimal versatility. The Avenger II is available with SOLO, DUO, and TRIO technology.