Havis announced the Premium Fold Up Cargo Plate for the 2013-2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility, a new iKey Rugged In-Vehicle Keyboard and Kwik-Kit LED dome lights.
MOUNTING AND COMPUTING SOLUTIONS
This December, Havis introduced a new Premium Fold Up Cargo Plate with optional heavy duty gas springs, the latest rugged in-vehicle keyboard from iKey, and three new equipment brackets.
- 2013-2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility Premium Fold Up Cargo Plate (C-TTP-INUT-200)
- Optional Pair of Heavy Duty Gas Springs Used with C-TTP-INUT-200 (CM006074)
- Optional Adapter Bracket for C-VS-1200-INUT Console to Adapt to OEM Optional Rear Conduit (CM006092)
- iKey Rugged In-Vehicle Keyboard with Integrated Touchpad (PRO-KB-113)
Below are our latest equipment brackets:
- Angled 1-Piece, Fits Kenwood TK-8180, TK-7180, TK-7160, TK-8160, NX-700H & HK, and NX-800H & HK (C-EB30-T81-1P-A)
- 1-Piece, Fits miscellaneous L3/MobileVu Flashback 1-3 (C-EB45-L3F-1P)
- 1-Piece, Fits Federal Signal DTX DRV (C-EB25-DTX-1P)