Whelen: TA Fleet-Rack
TA_Fleet-Rack – Download the Brochure
Designed for mounting emergency and auxiliary lighting without wire clutter or holes in your truck body
And because you do not have to pre-drill any holes in the rack, fleet managers will appreciate the well thought-out design of this rack for functionality, ease of up-grade and/or transfer from vehicle to vehicle.
Advanced design with three vehicle specific models to ensure a perfect fit to your truck.
• Slim design takes up minimal bed cargo space.
• Black powder coating protects against corrosion, scratches and dings for years of maintenance free
• Super heavy-duty steel construction with rugged heavy-duty 11 gauge steel tubular framing guarantee strength and reliability.
• Impervious to weather extremes.
• Heavy-duty bolt-on system securely mounts to the bedrail of the pickup body without drilling ensuring a better resale value for your truck.
• Because of the bolt on system, it moves easily from vehicle to vehicle.
• Pem® nuts, internally threaded fasteners, lock mounting screws securely and simply.
• Mounts a variety of emergency lighting including full size or mini lightbars, beacons, auxiliary lighting and flood or spot lights. All lighting purchased separately.
• TA frame design incorporates a factory installed, integrated 16-Lamp ION™ Super-LED® Traffic Advisor (left, right, split, and flash).
• ION lightheads shrug off moisture, salt chemicals and road vibration. Smallest and most effective Super- LED light on the market.
• Pre-drilled access holes accommodate a wide range of emergency lighting products from full size lightbars to single beacons.
• Modular design allows you to easily add or change lighting as your warning needs change that is damage and trouble free.
• Tubular design with wiring channels protect and cover wiring for security, weather protection, long-life serviceability and neat, professional appearance for your truck.
• Built tough for the long haul, rust resistant, won’t bend or warp.
• Models available for Chevrolet Silverado, and 2500; Ford Super- Duty, and Ford F150.
• Optional heavy-duty screens and window guards protect the driver and passengers of the vehicle, while offering additional anchor points for securing cargo.
• Window screen is designed not to block the visibility through the rearview window.
• Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!