Tag Archive for: mount
Whelen: Add Grill Lights to your 2016 Utility Interceptor/0 Comments/in Frontpage Article/by admin
The new grill on the 2016 Utility Interceptor has a cover that will just pop off to expose mounting points for the Whelen Micron Stud Mount Series of Lightheads
New! Stud Mount, Red, Blue, Amber or White
New! Stud Mount, Split Color, Amber/Red, Amber/White, Blue/Red or White/Red Only
New! Stud Mount, Red, Blue, Amber or White, with Smoked Lens
New! Stud Mount, Split Color, Amber/Red, Amber/White, Blue/Red or White/Red Only, with Smoked Lens
New! Stud Mount, Split Amber/Red
New! Stud Mount, Split Blue/Red
New! Stud Mount, Split White/Red
New! Stud Mount, Red, Blue, Amber or White with Smoked Lens
New! Stud Mount, Split Amber/Red with Smoked Lens
New! Stud Mount, Split Red/Blue with Smoked Lens
New! Stud Mount, Split White/Red with Smoked Lens
Havis: New Flex Mount for Tahoe Applications/0 Comments/in Frontpage Article, News/by admin
Flex Arm mount for 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe (C-FAM-113)
Flex Arm package including flex arm and mount for 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe (PKG-FAM-113)
This month, Havis announced a flex arm mount and package for the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, new mounting products for the 2015 Ford Transit, and printer mounts (with and without armrest) for Printek Mobile FieldPro RT43.
Havis: New Hump mount bracket for 2015 Silverado/0 Comments/in Frontpage Article, News/by admin
Whelen: Low Profile Mount vs. Standard Mount Liberty II/0 Comments/in Frontpage Article, News/by admin
Whelen: 500 Series Super-LED® Lightheads/0 Comments/in Frontpage Article, News/by admin
Download the Brochure: 500_Series_SuperLED
An almost limitless choice of single or split color lightheads with housing and mounting options to meet all your requirements.
• TIR6 and Linear split color Super-LED and V-Series (patent pending) modules with Clear outer lenses.
• Wide-angle visibility and high intensity rivals strobe with only 30% of the amp draw.
• 12 VDC.
• The “synch” interconnect wire allows up to eight lightheads to be synchronized together.
• Each module requires a mounting option, purchased separately for horizontal or vertical mounting, in a wide range of choices. These mounting accessories meet all your specific needs: Chrome plated or Black polycarbonate trim ring, surface mount, rubber grommet, pedestal/ swivel mount, or round bar mounts.
• Epoxy encapsulated electronics provide vibration and moisture free performance.
• Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty on LEDs.
• Three-in-one combination light for warning, flood/alley and ground illumination in one remarkably compact surface mount lighthead.
• 180° wide-angle warning light for Class I SAE 845 requirements.
• Color LEDs with Clear outer lens.
• Hard-coated lenses with HDO™ technology for unmatched high intensity warning.
• 25 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns including steady-burn and synchronize feature for the warning segment of this lighthead.
• Warning available in Red, Amber, Blue and White.
• Steady-burn White for flood/alley lighting plus White ground illumination.